Subject: Carriers WG: Invite to the 31st Working Group for Carriers meeting on 25/04/2024
From: "EULISA CARRIERS" <[email-masked]>
To: "EULISA CARRIERS" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EULISA CARRIERS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 18:00:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear members of the Carrier community,

We have the pleasure of inviting you to the 31st meeting of the Working 
Group for Carriers jointly organised by the European Commission (DG HOME) 
and eu-LISA.

The meeting will take place online on 25 April 2024 and will include two 
consecutive sessions per business area as follows:

10:00 – 12:00 (CEST*)  Sea and Land Carriers

13:30 – 16:00 (CEST*)  Air Carriers

*CEST - Central European Summer Time

Please note that you must confirm your participation via the following link: 
EUSurvey - Survey (europa.eu) 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/31thCWGenrolment> .

The deadline to confirm your attendance is 18 April 2024, EoB!

Enrolments past that date will not be accepted! Connection details and 
meeting agenda will be shared, only with the confirmed and validated 
participants, prior to the meeting.

Kindly note that the participation is limited to registered Carriers with 
their declared Service Providers (as per registration process) as well the 
Carriers Associations. We advise a maximum of 1-2 representatives per 
enterprise.

For your reference, please find attached the meeting materials of the 30th 
Working Group meeting that took place on 21 March 2024. The summary of the 
meeting is under revision, and once available, will be published on eu-LISA 
<https://www.eulisa.europa.eu/About-Us/Organisation/working-group-for-carriers> 
Carrier Working Group Website.

Please keep in mind that information provided by eu-LISA and the European 
Commission is considered sensitive, and can be distributed only on a 
need-to-know basis; it is not to be released outside of the information 
stakeholders.

In addition, as mentioned previously,  please note that a number of carrier 
related presentations have been published on the eu-LISA 
<https://www.eulisa.europa.eu/About-Us/Organisation/working-group-for-carriers> 
Carrier Working Group Website. There you will find the latest version of the 
FAQ document, which includes answers to the most frequently asked questions, 
as well as several Explanatory Presentations. Please feel free to make 
reference to the presentations or share the link further as you find 
relevant.

Should you have any questions please contact 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We are looking forward to having a pleasant and productive meeting.

Kind regards,

on behalf of the eu-LISA Carrier team

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.eulisa.europa.eu/> www.eulisa.europa.eu

-----------------------------

Disclaimer: This message is sent in confidence and is only intended for the 
named recipient. If you received this message by mistake, you may not use, 
copy or distribute this message or any part of its contents or rely upon the 
information contained in it. Please kindly notify the sender immediately by 
e-mail and delete the relevant e-mails from any computer. This message does 
not constitute a commitment by eu-LISA unless otherwise indicated.